|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|July 7, 2022 - July 11, 2022||Available||$1,699||
|July 14, 2022 - July 18, 2022||Available||$1,699||
|October 13, 2022 - October 17, 2022||Available||$1,699||
|October 20, 2022 - October 24, 2022||Available||$1,699||
|October 27, 2022 - October 31, 2022||Available||$1,699||
|November 3, 2022 - November 7, 2022||Available||$1,699||
|November 10, 2022 - November 14, 2022||Available||$1,699||
|November 17, 2022 - November 21, 2022||Available||$1,699||
Join us in Puerto Rico in July 2022 and experience an amazing vacation that brings deep joy and satisfaction. Reset, recharge, and rejuvenate your soul through relaxation, reflection, and self-care practices. This all-inclusive trip is limited to 10 guests.
Explore the mystical lush rainforest with pristine waterfalls within the micro-varied climate filled with amazing biodiversity. You’ll learn about flora and fauna and immerse yourself in the wild beauty of the mountainous jungle.
Our “Escape to the PARADISE” Tour is perfect for those who need to unplug. We offer an intimate small trio of like-minded individuals ready to explore, learn, and expose themselves to a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
For nature lovers and adventure seekers, we stay on an exclusive private property with a limited group to create a memorable experience while building community with one another.
- 2 nights at a beachfront hotel in San Juan
- 2 nights in the rainforest (basic houses)
- Exploration of nature—beaches, waterfalls, rainforests
- Delicious and nutritious meals with our in-house personal chef using local foods
- Experience Puerto Rican culture and history
- Experience salsa dancing and live music
San Juan: We will stay in a beautiful beachfront hotel with a stunning ocean view. Enjoy drinks at the beachfront bar or on beach chairs under an umbrella.
Rainforest: We will stay in a private 1,000-acre retreat in the El Yunque mountains on the island’s south side–away from the touristy areas–in basic housing (bunk beds) with a community and sustainability focus.
We will provide delicious, nutritious meals. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options will be available upon request.
Travel Health Guidelines
As of March 10, domestic travelers are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test prior to arriving on the Island.
Masks are no longer mandatory on the Island. However, masks are still recommended for situations where vaccination status cannot be guaranteed. Individual establishments reserve the right to implement their own requirements surrounding masks and COVID-19 protocols, and visitors are encouraged to contact businesses directly.
For more information visit: www.travelsafe.pr.gov or www.viajaseguro.pr.gov
- Arrival and transfer to San Juan
- Relaxation at the beach
- Celebratory drinks
- Sunset dinner
- Old San Juan walking tour
- Beach freetime
- Sunset dinner
- Salsa Dancing and live music
- Transfer to the rainforest
- Welcome Lunch
- Rainforest and the waterfall Exploration
- Easy Hike
- Bonfire ceremony
- Rainforest conservation workshop and planting rare trees (optional)
- Rainforest and waterfall freetime
- Community goodbye breakfast
- Transfer to San Juan Airport
- “Be a Flight Angel” (optional)