How We Make an Impact
At Travel Impactful, we are mindful of our carbon footprint while traveling. Therefore, it’s crucial to provide educational value around each tour, integrate with the community, and make sustainable choices to reduce the negative impacts of travel.
Our vision is to transform how the world travels to impact each trip positively.
Our Social Impact Activities
Our approach to social impact is unique yet simple. After visiting a new country, you will share the stories of the amazing local people and entrepreneurs you meet, support the local economy, and leave an impact that outlasts your vacation. Participate in any of these inspirational activities:
- Give a 20-minute TED Talk-style presentation to inspire students at a local school.
- Support a woman cacao farmer entrepreneur by buying the chocolate she makes with love.
- Learn about how rainforest conservation helps fight climate change, and raise awareness by sharing your experience when you return home.
- Be a Flight Angel to help transport an adopted puppy or kitten to their new family on the mainland.
- Build a school to help support another country.
We are joining BuildON for an impactful trip to build schools. For over 30 years, buildOn has worked to break the cycle of poverty, illiteracy, and low expectations through service and education. We do this by mobilizing youth from some of the most under-resourced schools in the United States to transform their communities through service learning and by working alongside community members in economically developing countries to build much-needed schools.
If you are interested in being a trip leader, please contact us.